Never ForgetLove. A funny thing. Do you know it hurts? It's the first thing you should know. The moon is so beautiful. But love hurts. Never forget how much pain you can be in.Never Forget by EvangeleneClaire
Good night.Do you know he killed me? He didn't mean to, nobody ever means to. But he did. Is it the same? Why? I was anorexic and he couldn't handle it. It was terrible. Do you remember crying because you couldn't breathe? He realised it was time to leave you because of that. I hate him. Die. Die and never return. You can't eat. It hurts. The night before the formal. Pain pain pain. It sucks. But you'll live and you'll die because you're lucky and we're all lucky because we all die good night Sir I hate you.Good night. by EvangeleneClaire
Die, Miss.If you live for a year then you're alive for a year, which is lovely. I don't have that privilege. Why am I meant to die? I don't remember, but I know it. Do you know? Are you an idiot? It's obvious, isn;t it? You die. All die. Dead. Everything dead. Dead is okay though, once you get used to it. So die. It will be fine, I think.Die, Miss. by EvangeleneClaire
Hello.So I know you'll see this. I'm pretty sure you remember it exists. You know I'm talking to you and that's all that matters. So R, let's get down to it.Hello. by EvangeleneClaire
1. You fucked me up. I don't know how I lived through what you did to me and it hurts every day.
2. I wish you didn't exist anymore. I don't want you to die or be hurt or anything scary, I just want to never see you again. I want to live the rest of my life without ever being reminded of your continued presence in the world.
3. I will not live much longer.
4. It is your fault, in part.
5. But I will never hate you for what you did, however hurt I am.
6. I want you to be happy. You are a good person and you deserve someone who loves you. You deserve someone who you can love, who makes you happy and doesn't have any scars to turn you off during sex.
7. I am moving on.
8. You taught me the most important lesson I've ever learned. Never forget how much pain you could be in. Seriously. Never forget how much it would hurt if you lost them.
be betterhate is the only emotion peoplebe better by LailatAlQadr
take seriously anymore.
when she looks in the
mirror and is scared of everything
in that nakedness, with a faltering
glance behind; she feels society's
InertiaSometimes, I feel so very sorry forInertia by HoldTheNoise
the letters that I write.
Born onto a blank page and
trapped there all their lives.
No new sites to see, no unfamiliar faces to meet;
standing in a lonely row
just to express my thoughts as words,
and yet, completely unable to express their own.
They lie paralyzed in their birthplace
lacking the ability to grow and learn.
Immovable to change for the rest of their lives.
And sometimes, I wonder to myself,
why I choose to be the same.
Lottie's songDog toes like ash budsLottie's song by 22thorn
On a winter twig in a wood.
She cries for the cat.